With its proprietary acoustic design and innovative zinc-alloy construction, the MEE audio Pinnacle P1 delivers a timeless combination of beauty and performance.
High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones with Proprietary Acoustic Design and Detachable Cables
- High-fidelity in-ear headphones utilize an advanced moving coil transducer and acoustic diffuser tuned to recreate music tracks with maximum clarity and resolution.
- Balanced frequency response with superb handling of spatial cues for the ultimate concert-in-your-head experience.
- Built to last with zinc alloy housings and interchangeable, replaceable cables.
- Unique ergonomic design can be worn two different ways and fits all ears comfortably.
- Includes protective carrying case, 3 sets of Comply™ memory foam eartips, 6 sets of silicone eartips, and extra cable with mic and remote for phones/tablets.
High Fidelity Sound
Top-tier audio performance was the primary goal of Pinnacle development from day one. To achieve our target frequency response, clarity, and resolution, the P1 utilizes an advanced high-impedance moving coil transducer and patented acoustic diffuser.
The Pinnacle P1 was engineered to deliver engaging, dynamic audio with great clarity and crisp detailing. The tuning target was developed by combining our past in-ear earphone experience with feedback from fans and critics to create a sound that is rich and musical, yet remains accurate to the source and makes audible the finest nuances in your music. The bass is impactful but never overwhelms the rest of the audio spectrum, so you won’t have to strain to hear the details. Add the natural soundstage and excellent handling of spatial cues and the result is an unparalleled concert-in-your-head experience.
The Pinnacle P1 utilizes a proprietary 10mm moving coil driver with 50Ω impedance to improve performance at the extremes of the frequency range. The dynamic driver delivers a full-bodied bass note and slightly warm tonal character while retaining high levels of resolution and refinement. A copper-clad aluminum voice coil is used reduce the driver’s moving mass, allowing for faster, more controlled driver movement and raising high frequency performance and resolution.
A proprietary sound chamber and damping scheme provide the best balance of treble extension and smooth-in-the-ear response. The P1’s patented acoustic diffuser takes advantage of the directional nature of treble (high frequency) sound waves, forcing select frequencies to resonate before reaching the ear to ensure coherency and smoothness. This effectively improves the detailing and high-frequency extension of the P1 without adding harshness, resulting in treble that is extended and energetic, but also smooth for a more realistic sound with improved detail resolution and handling of spatial cues.
Built To Last
In addition to its timeless audio performance, the Pinnacle P1 is built to last. The earpieces are die-cast from a zinc alloy – a world’s first for in-ear earphones – and hand-polished to provide a look and feel worthy of a flagship. Zinc alloy is more rigid and has better impact resistance than aluminum, yet offers significant weight savings compared to stainless steel, resulting in a less bulky feel in the ear.
HIGH-GRADE AUDIO CABLE
Silver-plated 99.99% pure copper stereo audio cable ensures the richest detail retrieval and highest performance when using the Pinnacle P1 with high-end audio systems.
What's in the Box
- Pinnacle P1 Audiophile In-Ear Headphones
- High-fidelity silver-plated OFC audio cable
- Headset cable with microphone and remote
- Comply T-200 memory foam eartips (3 pairs)
- Silicone eartips (6 pairs)
- ¼" (6.3mm) stereo adapter
- Premium carrying case with laser-etched serial number
- Shirt clip
- User manual
- driver type: moving coil (dynamic) with copper-clad aluminum voice coil
- driver size: 10 mm
- frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- impedance: 50 Ohms at 1 kHz
- sensitivity: 96±3 dB (1mW at 1 kHz)
- directivity: omnidirectional
- frequency response: 100 Hz to 5 kHz
- sensitivity: -40dB± 3dB
- ear coupling: intraaural (in-ear)
- cable length: 51 inches (130 cm), detachable
- cable connectors: MMCX
- cable plug: 3.5 mm, right angle
- weight (without cable): 0.4 oz (13 g)
- weight: 1 oz (29 g)
- included accessories: stereo audio cable, headset cable, shirt clip, silicone eartips (6 pairs), Comply foam eartips (3 pairs), ¼” adapter, carrying case
- The Pinnacle is covered by a 2 year warranty.